- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Knife is crafted with one-piece high-carbon Japanese steel for easy edge maintenance and long-lasting sharpness
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Built to last ergonomic handle with textured finger points offers a non-slip grip with added comfort, durability, and safety
- BEST USE: The teeth on the wavy edge of the knife’s blade easily slice through foods’ crust or skin without tearing the soft inside. Ideal for slicing bread, angel food cake, meatloaf, fruits, and tomatoes
- EASY CARE: To maximize the performance and longevity of your Mercer knife, carefully wash cutlery by hand after each use with warm water and mild soap; rinse and dry completely with a soft towel. Do not place in dishwasher or submerge for long periods of time
- MERCER CULINARY MILLENNIA SERIES: Innovative features and unparalleled performance to meet the demands of today’s professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
RETURN POLICYWe do not offer refunds at this time. Organic by John Patrick offers exchanges or store credit only within 10 days upon receipt of goods. All discounted items are final sale, no exchanges. FOR EXCHANGES ONLYKindly, be as considerate as possible when it comes to exchanges. Items must be in original packaging, unused condition with original tags intact. We will ship you the exchanged items if they are available or you will be sent an electronic gift card. Any exchange requests falling outside of the 10 day time frame outlined above will not be accepted. Items returned without a return authorization will be refused. SALE PURCHASESALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. INTERNATIONAL PURCHASESINTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. When shipping to international addresses, you will be responsible for import duties, fees and taxes upon delivery of your international order. This charge is determined by your local customs authority. We suggest contacting your local customs office for additional information on these charges.
Free Standard Shipping on Domestic (United States) orders. Free International Shipping on orders over $300.00. All International Orders must pay all custom and clearance related duties and taxes. Failure to do so will forfeit your ability to return your order. 2nd Day Air ($50) and Overnight ($100) is available to the continental US, must be placed before 1:30PM Eastern Time on a business day or it will ship out the next business day. International shipping for minimum orders of $150.00 is available for $50.00. We ship using UPS Express Saver for International shipping. Most orders are shipped by the next business day after they are placed. We will send you a shipping confirmation email to your provided email address when all or part of your order is shipped, which will include the tracking number. Domestic orders usually deliver within 5-7 business days. International orders usually deliver within 7-14 business days.